1. http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/drugs.asp
http://www.snopes.com/history/titanic/lastsong.asp
2. Other than for legalities sake I'm not sure why this site is "necessary". Like everyone else I do enjoy being in the "know" but I'm not sure I would really care to find out who supported who with how much money. It's purpose is to keep everyone informed and it is a federal law, but I don't really think in all honesty that this site is a necessary site.
3. WELL this question confuses me! To my understanding a BitTorrent is an application that makes the world and everyone a lot happier. When a lot of users are downloading the same thing at the same time BitTorrent helps you by allowing there to be more room to download and helping each other out. In the book they tried to use an example as "It's as if the sheep on the commons were able to make grass as fast as they can eat it. More sheep, more grass= more users, more bandwidth." Overall this concept is kind of confusing and I'm not sure I fully understand it!
4. Spring Break was pretty relaxing. I went home, which is Carlisle, Pennsylvania, and proceeded to enjoy a pretty empty house. My father and mother both worked everyday and my sister who goes to a community college didn't have spring break to the following weekend so she was gone as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment