1.No I have never used Google Earth but I hear that it is well worth it and I know of a couple of people who said how lovely it was.
2.Seats ABCDEF of Row 30 is the worst to sit in. Their reclining ability is limited and it feels tighter due to the curvature of the plane. There is also a longer distance to the bathroom.
3.Initially I think this site sounds incredibly appealing! I am forever purchasing things with my friends that require money to be split (Pita Pit, Romeo’s pizza bill, etc). And since no one ever carries enough cash with them, we tend to forget the bill and I’ll never get paid back. With this service, it would be so easy to simply have the text me the money over and I would never get jiped again! On a second consideration though, I think that this could be a little too easy to lose track of your money. All too often I let my boyfriend or roommates use my phone to text some or call someone when they can’t find their phones. With a simple click of some buttons, they could very easily without my knowing text themselves money. This is something that is DEFINITELY not appealing!
4.I have not seen my FICO score from any of the websites provided. Since it costs money I have never tried to go find it! And I don’t have a credit card or have ever had a credit card so I believe to date my credit score is good!
5.This sight also looks quite appealing. The fact that the stories are present with their pictures really tugs are your heart strings.
a.The one case I read about was a repayment. The lady asked for $350 to start her cloth business. She ended up making a lot of money and her business grew quite rapidly. She expressed how much she was thankful for her lender and was paying them back. Currently she paid back $107.68 of her $350. The money also helped but her kids through school.
b.The other case was of a young who wanted to be an obstetrician. Her loaned helped her start her business and hire a nurse. The lady reportedly also sells makeup at the clinic. She hopes ones day to fully own her clinic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment